Friday 14 April 2017

Follow amazing zambian model @develia




Meet and get to know more about awesome model @develia..
Bred from my home town #Broken_Hill(Kabwe) but working all around Zambia specially Lusaka and livingstone wherever and whenever the fashion eyes calls for her spectacular talent and gift she has to always bring out the best of her modelling skills and ability to always impress and not disappoint her audience whenever she's on stage.

.Despite all this great awesome seriousness she always brings to her work and profession, she has humbled me mostly with the fact that she always seems to take care alot about my work in music .
Always finding time to encourage me about my profession and skills in music ...always humbled and impressed whenever she does this because she does it so well I have already started to believe in myself more with almost everything I do now..
Friends like her are most definitely worth keeping..
I love her work and hardworking but humble personality.. I hope you will too once you follow @develia and get to know more about her

No comments:

Post a Comment